We are excited to provide our valued stakeholders with high-quality, technology consultation and support. The information provided on this site is intended to help staff, educators, and community members with their efforts toward enhancing their daily work life and learning goals through technology tools and resources. The integration of technology is dependent on skill-building, practical application, and collaboration with colleagues and friends. Revisit this site often to stay up-to-date on technology news and notes related to the Educational Service Center of Lake Erie West and our consortium of districts.
Contact us directly with your general technology-related questions or emergency support issues. Staff are encouraged to use the online technology helpdesk system for support requests.
Chad Rex, Ed.S.
Coordinator of Technology
School Improvement Technology Consultant
Scott Luebcke - Technology Assistant
Craig Fauble - Technology Support Specialist
In an effort to support staff learning goals and productivity, we will provide a variety of resources such as tutorial videos, 'how to' documents and general job assistance information. Resources will be updated frequently. If you have a technical question, this page may have the information you need. We encourage the submission of specific requests and/or general ideas and input. As time and opportunity permits, we will revise, create, or find content in order to provide ongoing technology-related staff development.
When signing into your ESC email account, be sure to select "This is a Private computer" if you want access to all the features and the longer sign in time of the web app. You do not need to select the "light version" option.
- Online Technology Help Desk
- u: tech
- p: ineedhelp
- click on New Help Desk Ticket
- enter information
- click Submit
- email: tech(at)esclakeeriewest.org
- Go to training.esclakeeriewest.org
- For those that have ESC computer log-in accounts, go to the training website, click on Courses, click on Staff Training and then on OWA. At the log-in page, enter your ESC computer log-in information. The next screen will ask for an 'Enrolment Key' (they spell it with one l). Type the following key: owa-esclew . The key only has to be entered the first time you go to the course. Other ESC employees can email email@example.com and we'll create an account for you.