- Report the missing child to the building administrator's office.
- Furnish a physical description and clothing information (e.g.age, gender, height, weight, hair color, eye color, color of shirt / pants / coat, medical status if appropriate).
- Advise the building administrator of any problems that are known to you regarding the child.
- Immediately search the entire room for the child (e.g. closets, under desks, tables).
- Ask other children if they know where the child may be.
- If the child is missing at dismissal or from the bus, inform the transportation dispatcher to put out a notice to all buses.
- Building administrator will contact the parent or guardian.